Depending on your assessment we will advise you on which of the three services below best suit you. All Way is for models that show enormous potential, and who we feel will achieve a career in modelling fast. Fast Track and Free Track are for those who may not have the height, but have the determination and would be suitable to all areas of modelling other than fashion. Please click on the links for more information.
To become a model it takes more than just a pretty face, it’s a process, a step-by-step road to success that takes hard work and dedication. Becoming a model will have its ups and downs but never be disheartened. With Enablement International, learn how to tailor your approach, build a professional portfolio and promote yourself with us. Enablement International can give you the answers to all your modelling and beauty questions and give you all the advice you will need during the processes that leads to signing a contract with us.
First of all, you must have the right attitude to be a model. The three key ingredients to being a successful model are: patience, discipline and self-confidence. There is no point having one without the other two. You’ll need all three in equal measure.
It is important to understand your rights as a model in order to know where you stand when certain situations arise. A model will have to face difficult obstacles in their career when it comes to chasing their images, seeking payment for a job or even dealing with sexual harassment.
- Modelling can provide a modestly lucrative income for what is usually part time work
- Many models often use modelling to support themselves through higher education
- It helps develop the child on many fronts: organisational skills, experience, dealing with commercial issues and decisions, meeting new and varied people, traveling to new places
- It is great for a child’s confidence and their development
- Brings parent and child together in a common goal
- Engages children and young adults to enter new situations without fear
- Any child under the age of 16 or in full time education must be licensed to work in modelling or entertainment. Reputable agencies which represent children are aware of and adhere to Child Licensing Laws and will organize this for you.
ENABLEMENT INTERNATIONAL TERMS AND CONDITION
- All applicants must be UK residence.
- All participants must have a disability and have proof of disability.
- All applicants must be 5yrs and above.
- There is a none refundable fee for entrance.
- Only the winners from all the cities in UK are eligible to compete for the Grand National.
- Contestant warrants that he/she has made all necessary disclosures and has answered all the questions on the application form completely, honestly, and accurately.
- If a finalist is crowned and relinquishes this position for any reason, all prizes must be returned in FULL and in the good condition received.
- The contestant accepts that the decisions of the judges are final.
- The contestant will not be permitted to drink alcoholic beverages, smoke or use foul language at any time during the pageant. The contestant agrees to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout the training program in accordance with the schedule of events that will be given to them and participate in all the rehersals.
- All contestant must agree to work hand in hand with Enablement International and its staffs and Volunteers.
- There is a one year contract between the winner and Enablement International, and must be ready to do his/her duties as promised while on stage.
- All pictures and videos taken during the pageant are the property of Enablement International.
- Certificates of attendance/ gifts will be issued to all participants.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- First Prize consists of a trophy, cash, crown and many more….
- Only one entry per person.
- All selected candidates will automatically become registered with enablement international Agency with no fee attached, and will be put forward to any organisation looking for candidates for employment (paid or voluntary).
- The winners must agree to co-operate with the Promoter for publicity purposes if so required.
- Questions, comments or complaints relating to the competition should be directed to EI.
- EI accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant to the competition or any damage to any entrant’s property (including computer equipment and/or data which is stored on any equipment) as a result of using the application, entering the competition or accepting the prize.
- These terms and conditions are governed by UK laws.
Terms and conditions apply